Sometimes even a rushed project with all the ingredients for disaster succeeds and the result is a beautiful silk party dress.
I wove myself some Finnish Iron Age legwraps.
I learned how to nålbind and made a video about it. Now I can uphold the family tradition and make warm mittens for my family!
I made a Finnish folk-style pocket out of fabric scraps using motifs and stitches common in Finnish folk-costumes.
I made an Edwardian evening gown in a day to join a turn-of-the-century manor house weekend.
I made the Saraste dress from the book Breaking the pattern for my mother from the lovely Atelier Brunette viscose.
I was getting annoyed with me always having to hunt for the right needle. It was time for me to make a proper needlebook.
I made a pair of iron age or Viking age shoes out of leather. This is the first step when I delve into a new era of historical dress!
I made my daughter a late Victorian or an Edwardian bathing suit to match the bathing costume I made for myself last year.
I made a cottagecore linen-cotton blend pinafore dress to wear during hot summer days. A linen peasant top and a scarf finishes the look.