I made two bikinis: one for myself using pattern from Suuri Käsityö 6/2018 and one for my daughter using Ottobre design 3/2018.
I made a pair of Rae trousers from the Saara and Laura Huhta's book Breaking the pattern. This was an easy and beginner-friendly trouser project.
I saw this Mereen viscose immediately as a sundress with volume and a round yoke. Lekala 4696 fit the description and I had just enough fabric for it.
My friend Jenna gave me some of her old patterns and this Tilly and the Buttons Agnes top was among those. I have wanted to make this top for a while since I love the ruched sleeves. I found this very nice and drapey viscose jersey fabric from the remnant bin and it was just perfect for this project. Previously, I have had problems with sizing what comes to the jersey tops. The cotton tops often become too small and the viscose ones too big. This is, of course, due to the fact that the viscose jersey stretches a lot more than a cotton jersey. This time I was determined…
I sewed an Empire or Regency style dress using a pattern by Sense & Sensibility. Now, after completing my whole outfit I took part in a historical picnic.
I am building my Regency/Empire outfit. Now I have finished my stays, a bodiced petticoat and a bonnet. Only my gown is still missing.
I made a romantic lace-decorated white nightgown using Butterick B6838 pattern. Read my review of this lovely vintage style pattern.
Otin osaa Eurokankaan ja Burdan sponsoroimaan viskoosihaasteeseen ja ompelin tällaisen kesäisen hameen.
My new Edwardian inspired outfit consists of a Truly Victorian Edwardian walking skirt and a lacy shirtwaist Beatrix blouse by Sensibility patterns.
I made my daughter a new sports outfit by using two self-drafted patterns (Download the pattern for the leggings!) and Ottobre 4/2018 33. Cool cut trousers.