I tested the new Butterick B6563 blouse by Gertie. This is a vintage inspired semi-fitted summer blouse with different sleeve and collar options and a bow tie. I like my finished blouse very much and I can recommend this pattern for other sewists, too. However, I recommend checking the size…
Pimping your bicycle is a nice project. I crocheted a skirt guard and made a nice basket liner that uses old pillow case lace as a decoration. To add some more refashioning, I turned old baby mitten holders into bicycle skirt garters.
My blouse sewing continues with the Elise blouse by Rosie and Me. This is a new pattern company for me, although I have been eyeing this blouse for a while. This pattern has cap sleeve and 3/4 sleeve options, French darts at the sides and a nice shawl collar.
I made the 1940s inspired summer blouse using the Norma blouse pattern from Ottobre design woman 2/2018 magazine. This is an easy to sew pattern with vintage-like details like gathers at the shoulders and a notched collar. Read my review!
Uudelta suomenkieliseltä YouTube-kanavaltani "Lankaa ja kaksi kättä" löytyy nyt paljon videoapua peitetikkikoneen käyttäjille aina langoituksesta öljyämiseen saakka.
I made a video tutorial on how to sew a reversible sequin appliqué patch onto a t-shirt. I hope you enjoyed the tutorial. Happy sewing! Katja
Reversible sequin patches are in among little girls these days. We went hunting for nice tops among the high street shops but couldn't find anything in S's size. So I promised to make her some myself. The Ottobre 1/2015 23. Peplum was a good pattern to use as a base.
Have you ever used a cover stitch machine. I have owned one for a year and now I made a video where I show what it can do.
Testasin Ison Omenan Pajaa ja kokelin 3D-printtausta, laserleikkuria ja vinyylileikkuria. I tested the maker's space "Paja" at the local library and tried out 3D-printing, laser cutting and a vinyl cutter.
I made a skirt version of the Sew Over It Rosie dress using a beautiful floral fabric. However, this make wasn't so successful. I ended up estimating my size wrong and then damaged the front of the skirt by ripping a thread with a sharp pin.