Have you ever used a cover stitch machine. I have owned one for a year and now I made a video where I show what it can do.
Testasin Ison Omenan Pajaa ja kokelin 3D-printtausta, laserleikkuria ja vinyylileikkuria. I tested the maker's space "Paja" at the local library and tried out 3D-printing, laser cutting and a vinyl cutter.
I made a skirt version of the Sew Over It Rosie dress using a beautiful floral fabric. However, this make wasn't so successful. I ended up estimating my size wrong and then damaged the front of the skirt by ripping a thread with a sharp pin.
Our living room needed some brightening and I decided to make a random triangle quilt to replace the old and ratty wool blanket. I selected a bunch of black and white, gray and mustard yellow fabrics to suit our living room colours. This being only my second quilting project I…
I made my daughter S and her friend E matching Hazel pinafores using the pattern by Violette Field Threads. This is a skirt pattern with lots of options to add a pinafore, an apron or different decorations in the form of ruffles and bows.
I made a vintage style floral dress out of mustard viscose I got from Artenio. The pattern is the Amelia Tea Dress by Simple Sew patterns but I modified the pattern by replacing the flutter sleeves with long ones.
I sewed these retro jackets about 8 years ago for my son and my daughter wore them after him. I made the both jackets with matching caps out of old tablecloths I found from flea markets. What I love about this kind of retro projects is the pattern matching. The…
Immediately after seeing the Simplicity 1587 pattern I fell in love with the bodice. After I made the dress I started wondering if I could turn the pattern into a blouse. I used a well-fitting blouse pattern as a guide to draw a pattern for the lower half of the blouse…
I had bought this nice knit fabric with colourful raindrop pattern to make something for my daughter. I chose the Shy Bear dress pattern from Ottobre 04/2017 that I like a lot.
I made a pair of linen 1940s overalls using a pattern from Wearing History. I made a lot of alterations to achieve a good fit and the exact look I was after. I am very happy how these overalls turned up.