Sewist’s planner 2020
The Sewist’s planner helps you to organize your sewing and plan new projects. This is a digital product. After payment, you’ll get an email with the link to download the files. After downloading you can print the files. See the longer product description below. In the pictures, the pdf files have been printed and bound to an A5-sized Single Stories Carpe Diem planner binder (the binder and the other paraphernalia such as pens are not included in the purchase).
The Sewist’s planner works both as a calendar and a notebook when you plan your future sewing projects.
After the payment has been processed, you’ll get an email with a download link to the pdf files. The first file has the calendar pages and the other file has all the extra pages. The planner has been designed to be printed on A5-sized paper, however, you can also print it on A4-paper, if you print two pages on one. The instructions are here. All-together the planner files contain 93 pages. See more pictures on my blog post. Note that some of the shop pictures are from the Finnish version of the planner!
- monthly grid: November 2018 – December 2019
- monthly planning pages
- weekly plan (Several 2-page spreads and optional 1-page weekly plan)
- day plan
- 8 dividers (you can laminate these or use them as they are)
- Pattern dreams
- Shopping list
- Internet shopping log
- Birthday planner
- Wardrobe planner
- Swatch page
- Body measurement page
- Unit transformation table from inches to cm and vice versa
- Project pages for sewing projects
- Fashion croquis template for a woman’s body
- Fashion croquis template for a child’s body
- Lined page
- Dotted grid page