This apron dress is one of the patterns that I loved from the first sight. Even though I nowadays don’t use modern patterns that much, I had to buy this pattern. Apron dresses are just so cute and this one has a beautiful shape and an interesting cut. This is also the first pattern from the Assembly line that I have ever made. The side seams are slanted so that the lower part of them shows on the right side. The shoulder straps criss-cross at the back and the centre back has a big pleat that closes either with buttons or snaps. My favourite thing about this dress are the…
I made my daughter a Karelian dress similar to my own. This also gave me a good chance to test my new ruffler.
I made Sewaholic Nicola dress out of pretty crepe fabric. I have had this pattern for ages but only now got this dress done.
I made my daughter the cute fox pinafore dress from Burda 8/2018 130. I used orange baby cord, applique and embroidery to create the foxy details.
I made S another Ottobre design 4/2012 Black Denim dress as the old one is now too small. I rarely go back to sewing patterns but this one was too good!
I made a petrol blue Kielo dress with long sleeves and knee length for a family friend who is recovering from an illness and who I wanted to cheer up.
This is my B5813 hack with wide v-neckline, button-up closure and lace trim details. On my second use of this pattern I also made changes to the fit.
I made a 70s inspired dress out of Flowerpower denimlook sweatshirting that I was gifted by Zicca fabrics. Ruffles, denim and flowers work well together!
It was time for me to practice my pattern drafting skills and I decided to make a vintage-inspired fit-and-flare dress out of rusty orange ramie fabric.
I saw this Mereen viscose immediately as a sundress with volume and a round yoke. Lekala 4696 fit the description and I had just enough fabric for it.