I made Sewaholic Nicola dress out of pretty crepe fabric. I have had this pattern for ages but only now got this dress done.
I made my daughter the cute fox pinafore dress from Burda 8/2018 130. I used orange baby cord, applique and embroidery to create the foxy details.
I made the Elokuu jacket from the Finnish sewing book Mekkotehdas koulutyttöjen tyyliin. The leftover fabric made also a nice matching skirt.
I made an Edwardian inspired Gibson Girl blouse using the pattern by Folkwear. It is full of pretty details, such as insertion lace and pintucks.
I decided to combine Edwardian pattern drafting with modern fabric and made a cute shirtwaist blouse that goes with both jeans and skirts.
I tested the Mönsterfabriken Agnes sewing pattern and sewed a pretty blouse from mustard-coloured Atelier Brunette Moonstone viscose. Here's the review!
I made a turn-of-the-century underwear set consisting of a pretty 1912 corset cover and a Victorian underskirt by the Black Snail Patterns.
I received free Kultavilla Folk wool-cotton fabric to test and decided to make a bias-cut autumn skirt with the Lorna skirt pattern by Love Sewing magazine.
Recently, I joined Minerva Crafts blogger network. For my first blogger network project I made this 1930s blouse out of yellow chiffon.