I am building my Regency/Empire outfit. Now I have finished my stays, a bodiced petticoat and a bonnet. Only my gown is still missing.
I made a romantic lace-decorated white nightgown using Butterick B6838 pattern. Read my review of this lovely vintage style pattern.
Otin osaa Eurokankaan ja Burdan sponsoroimaan viskoosihaasteeseen ja ompelin tällaisen kesäisen hameen.
My new Edwardian inspired outfit consists of a Truly Victorian Edwardian walking skirt and a lacy shirtwaist Beatrix blouse by Sensibility patterns.
I made my daughter a new sports outfit by using two self-drafted patterns (Download the pattern for the leggings!) and Ottobre 4/2018 33. Cool cut trousers.
I made a romantic nightgown for my daughter with ruffles, pleats and lace. The pattern I used was Hannah's nightgown by Olabelhe.
I made Lekala #4484 dress for the Emma gaala. For a custom-sized pattern, there was a lot of fitting to be done but the result was a nice cocktail dress.
I already made the Sade blouse from the new book, Breaking the pattern, by Saara and Laura Huhta of Named clothing. My next make from this book was the Saraste dress. I love the frilly detail at the collar and I found just a perfect Atelier Brunette viscose fabric from Salapakka, Helsinki. Saraste pattern comes in three versions: a long-sleeved blouse, a shirt dress and a sleeveless top. The sizing goes from 1 to 9. After looking at the size chart, I chose to make the size 3 that corresponds to the European size 38 and the UK size 10. This ended up being the right choice for me, although…
Everybody is talking about Breaking the pattern, the new book by Saara and Laura Huhta of Named clothing. Here is my review, some photos of the launch party and my Sade blouse from the book.
I was lucky to be sponsored by Spoonflower to test their Cotton Poplin Ultra fabric so that I could share my experiences with you, my dear readers. To test the fabric I made Named clothing Helmi tunic dress.