I made a cottagecore linen-cotton blend pinafore dress to wear during hot summer days. A linen peasant top and a scarf finishes the look.
I made the Edwardian blouse of the Black Snail Patterns with lots of pintucks and lace using thrifted curtains as a fabric!
I refashioned a thrift store cotton and silk blouse to an Edwardian blouse by adding some vintage lace details and a cotton tulle guimpe.
I made the Victoria blouse by Fibre Mood for myself for the winter. Here is my review of the pattern. Spoilers: I like it!
Inspired by the old fortifications scattered out the area where I live, I created a WW1-era blouse using the Elsie pattern by Wearing History.
I tested the 1900-1910s blouse and guimpe pattern by Wearing History. I must say that of all the similar patterns I have tried out, this one is the best.
This time I made an Edwardian inspired lace blouse which gave me an opportunity to learn how to make invisible seams in lace.
I made an Edwardian inspired Gibson Girl blouse using the pattern by Folkwear. It is full of pretty details, such as insertion lace and pintucks.
I decided to combine Edwardian pattern drafting with modern fabric and made a cute shirtwaist blouse that goes with both jeans and skirts.
I tested the Mönsterfabriken Agnes sewing pattern and sewed a pretty blouse from mustard-coloured Atelier Brunette Moonstone viscose. Here's the review!