Olabelhe Miranda dress sewn by me, back view.

Lady of the spring

S's spring dress

I bought two lovely patterns from Olabelhe and have since sewed several lovely dresses for S. This is what i made today. I also made a pair of lovely bloomers to go with the dress. The pattern for the bloomers was a modified pattern 25. from Ottobre Design 3/2007. I used some ribbons to decorate the border of the white stripe on the skirt and some leftover lace and ribbons for the bloomers. The separate petticoat that is showing a bit was made by me without any pattern whatsoever and consist of a lining and two layered tulle skirts.

S had such fun posing even if I had to bribe her to put the dress on. Luckily the bribe consisted only of me washing her favorite stuffed animal!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s