I bought some lightweight polyester polkadot fabric already year or two ago and found it really hard to find any pattern for it. I had almost forgotten the fabric in my cupboard, but when I saw this pillowcase dress on Burda (07/2014) I knew I already had fabric for it.
I did not want to make lining for the dress – read: did not have any suitable lining fabric in my stash, so instead of lining the dress, I finished the armholes with some white satin bias tape. Since the polkadot fabric is not see-through in any way, the lining was not really needed.
A white satin ribbon finished the dress. Now we only need to wait for the warm weather to arrive. When we were taking these pictures, it was +13 degrees Celsius outside. No wonder we did not bother to wander far from our back garden!