I re-upholstered an old press buck base. With sawdust and wool filling and a new velveteen cover it now looks like new!
I made quilted potholders using a technique my grandmother taught me when I was a child. I also made a matching oven mitt to go with them.
I made buckram at home or my millinery projects! You only need linen, water and little something from a grocery store! The whole process was super simple!
I put my silk fabrics under a microscope.
For some time I have been thinking of adding electronics into garments.. Last summer I took an e-textile course and this hoodie was a direct result of it.
This easy Ikea hack of mine combines the Ikea Råskog cart with the Ikea Jäll ironing board to make a movable small ironing cart with storage space.
I made a legform to fit my body shape. I used duct tape as a mould and filled the leg form with PU foam that is easy to acquire and makes a pinnable form.
I made a pair of cute leather sandals. This is a shoemaking project that doesn't require lasts, patterns or any expensive equipment, so read on!
It was time for me to practice my pattern drafting skills and I decided to make a vintage-inspired fit-and-flare dress out of rusty orange ramie fabric.
I made my daughter a Regency or Empire style outfit: a dress, a bonnet (a free pattern included!), bloomers and slippers. Read how it all came together.