I made a turn-of-the-century underwear set consisting of a pretty 1912 corset cover and a Victorian underskirt by the Black Snail Patterns.
I decided to draft my own pattern for a boys teeshirt that would fit my son. My son then got to choose the jersey prints and got two unique teeshirts.
I made a vintage-inspired top by adjusting a sewing pattern that had some similar features. This is how I drafted a mandarin collar to replace a turtleneck collar.
The 1 metre of bubble print jersey was enough to make both a sleeveless top using the Ottobre 4/2011 34. Glow-worm top pattern and a matching skirt.
As part of my Sensible Sewing Challenge I made a stripy Lago tank top using the free pattern by Itch to Stitch. Here is my review of the pattern!