I made my husband a tee-shirt from the book Sy! Urban collection by Jenny Hellström. The Mereen "Usva" cotton jersey was perfect for this make.
I decided to draft my own pattern for a boys teeshirt that would fit my son. My son then got to choose the jersey prints and got two unique teeshirts.
This vinyl print tee-shirt is a product of my son's imagination, my husband's drawing talent and my sewing skills.
I made S relaxed sports teeshirts with Ottobre 1/2015 35. pattern and added vinyl prints.
I made my daughter a new sports outfit by using two self-drafted patterns (Download the pattern for the leggings!) and Ottobre 4/2018 33. Cool cut trousers.
I made a vintage-inspired top by adjusting a sewing pattern that had some similar features. This is how I drafted a mandarin collar to replace a turtleneck collar.
My son liked this snowmobile print organic jersey from Paapii and I turned it into a teeshirt, some tube scarfs and a hat.
I found this linen jersey at the factory remnants. There was just enough to make a long sleeved top by combining Tessuti Mandy and SOI Edie top patterns.
Back to my Sensible Sewing Challenge! I made these teeshirts using M6886 already in June but for some reason did not post these. However, I have been wearing them a lot.
In the picture above is my new nephew who was born in June! As her only auntie, I was very keen on sewing something cute for him.